Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2023
The Delhi High Court has released a notification for the recruitment of 53 posts of Judicial Officers through the Delhi Judicial Service Examination (DJSE) 2023. Interested candidates can apply online from 7 November 2023 to 22 November 2023.
|Application Start Date||November 7, 2023|
|Application End Date||November 22, 2023|
|Preliminary Exam Date||December 10, 2023|
|Main Exam Date||To be announced|
|Interview Date||To be announced|
|Category||Number of Posts|
To be eligible to apply for the Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2023, you must:
- Be a citizen of India.
- Be domiciled in Delhi or the National Capital Territory of Delhi.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized university.
- Have been enrolled as an advocate for at least seven years.
- Be of good character and repute.
- Age Limit: The candidate must be between the ages of 21 and 32 years as on 1 January 2023.
- Experience: The candidate must have practiced as an advocate for a minimum of 3 years.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of the Delhi High Court: https://delhihighcourt.nic.in/
- Click on the link for “Delhi Judicial Service Examination (DJSE) 2023” under the “Recruitment” tab.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Enter your personal details, educational qualifications, and work experience.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form.
- Prelims Examination: This will be an objective type examination consisting of two papers: General Studies and Law.
- Mains Examination: This will be a subjective type examination consisting of five papers: Civil Procedure Code, Criminal Procedure Code, Indian Penal Code, Evidence Act, and Law of Contract.
- Viva-voce: This will be a personality test.
Salary and Perks
The selected candidates will be appointed as Judicial Officers in the Delhi High Court. The salary and perks are as follows:
- Salary: Rs. 77,840 to Rs. 1,36,520 per month
- Perks: Housing, medical, and other allowances