Sail Bokaro is seeking applications for the position of Attendant cum Technician Trainee (Grade S-1) at its Bokaro Steel Plant. A total of 85 vacancies are available.
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Start Date: 04 November 2023
- Application Last Date: 25 November 2023
- General / OBC / EWS : 300/-
- SC / ST : 100/-
- Payment can be Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fees Mode.
- Must have passed the 10th (Matriculation) examination from a recognized board or equivalent
- Must have completed one year of apprenticeship training in a designated trade from an integrated steel plant and hold a valid National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) issued by the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT)
- Age limit: 18 years to 35 years (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/ESM as per government rules)
- Height: Male: 155 CMS. Female: 143 CMS.
Number of Vacancies: 85
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||10|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||22|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||10|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||08|
- The selection process will consist of a written test and a trade/skill test.
- The written test will be of objective type and will cover general knowledge, arithmetic, and reasoning.
- The trade/skill test will be conducted to assess the candidate’s practical skills in the relevant trade.
- The selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 19,100-54,400.
How to Apply?
- Online applications will be accepted from 04/11/2023 to 25/11/2023.
- Go to the official website of SAIL: https://sailcareers.com/
- Click on the “CAREERS” tab.
- Click on the “Current Openings” tab.
- Find the notification for “Attendant cum Technician Trainee (Grade- S-1)”.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill in the required details and submit the application form.